Some of our posts contain affiliate links and we may earn a commission through them.
Everyone loves Disney World–especially military families. Of course, we love Mickey, Minnie, and all their peeps.
A lot of that love surrounds Disney’s long-running “Armed Forces Salute” which Disney has released for the past 5+ years for military personnel and their families.
This rate usually allows the military to purchase a multiple day park hopper ticket for much much less than the normal price along with other exclusive deals.
Additionally, Disney World also offers up to 40% off their on-premise resorts. You can check those out here.
With 2018 right around the corner, military families can start planning their trip to the “mouse’s house” because today Disney released their 2018 military rates.
– 4-Day Military Promotional Ticket is worth $226, plus tax
– 5-Day Military Promotional Ticket is worth $246, plus tax.
– Park Hopper Plus option is worth $40 more, plus tax.
– Memory Maker option normally ($169) for military is $98
Important Details You Should Know
- Tickets can be purchased at ITR aka official ticket sales offices on military installations or at Shades of Green Resort on Disney.
- No more than 6 tickets purchased by the servicemember or the spouse and one of the tickets must be used by them.
- Valid military ID is necessary
- Purchased ticket options may not be used after December 19, 2018.