Some of our posts contain affiliate links and we may earn a commission through them.
Allegiant Airlines offers select free benefits to Military members and accompanying spouses and dependents.
- Military members of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard, are eligible for free benefits with valid identification.
- Benefits include two (2) pieces of checked baggage, one (1) carry-on bag, one (1) personal item, and free boarding pass printing at the airport.
- Spouses and dependents may qualify for the same benefits only if traveling on the same itinerary with the eligible military traveler.
- Qualifying service members will be called to board early and active and reserve military will not be charged a change or cancelation fee due to a change in orders.
- To qualify for Allegiant Honors program benefits, proof must be provided with one of these government IDs: DOD Common Access Card (CAC), Uniformed Services ID Card or driver’s license with veteran designation on it, DD Form 214, DD Form 2, DD Form 2765, DD Form 1173-1 (dependents only if traveling with military honoree), or Veteran ID card.
- All passengers traveling on a single itinerary with a military member may board.
Click ‘Activate deal’ for more details.